drank Mint Green by The Boston Tea Company

Thanks CHAroma! Looking forward to trying some of the black bagged teas you sent now that I’m through these ones :) I don’t find that the green tea really adds anything to this one. For all intents and purposes it might as well just be a cup of mint or something. Not sure…it’s just nothing special :)

CHAroma

Good to know. I’ve really procrastinated trying these teabags. I like reading your thoughts on them!

Haha yeah they’re not too bad as far as tea bags go. Mt of the time I’m going to prefer loose leaf but back up plans are always good to have!

CHAroma

I like taking teabags to work ‘cause they’re so easy.

Comments

CHAroma

CHAroma

I like taking teabags to work ‘cause they’re so easy.

Toronto, ON