Sip down! Still a few hours until my guest goes to the airport so I’m not getting organized very quickly today. I have teas to add to my cupboard and things to sort out in addition to going through work emails, cleaning the house and doing laundry. Blech. On the plus side I managed to fit the new board game we bought into the existing shelves we have…though I may have to buy another shelf if we buy anymore :(

I really enjoy this oolong, after having it again, and going through a few steeps of it this morning, it is one that I would order again. It doesn’t taste like your typical toasty oolong, instead there’s a sweetness here that is not something I’ve tasted often with roasted oolongs. There’s no vegetal “oolongy” Taste to ruins things for me either. This is not an overly bold oolong, but it is a relaxing restful one that has been interesting for me to drink :)

Toronto, ON