Sipdown! Finally starting to get organised after being away forever…budget figured out, work emails taken care of and now i can do laundry and clean..and more importantly, back up pictures, and add ALL the tea in my house in to my cupboard so i finally have an accurate picture of how bad it is (and then maybe place a small order…)

I’ve been sipping on this one most of the early afternoon, just enjoying how light and relaxing this one is. This is a tea i could drink every day without getting bored even after multiple steeps!

Terri HarpLady

Hmmm…haven’t tried this one yet I don’t think.

yours will be in the packaging since mine was in a ziploc lol

gah..nm i was thinking of something else… disregard the crazy person

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Hmmm…haven’t tried this one yet I don’t think.

yours will be in the packaging since mine was in a ziploc lol