drank Blood Orange Smoothie by The Tea Spot

Oh man. This smells amazing! Delicious orange and vanilla…even more delicious smelling than Della Terra’s orange cream. Brewed, this is slightly tart but the vanilla flavour is present. I died just a little honey to this one to see how that enhanced the flavour and it was delicious! This would likely be a close tie with Della Terra’s as this is more vanilla-y and closer to “real” orange, while Della Terra’s version is a bit creamier, closer to that creamsicle sweet taste. Both are delicious Nd I’m glad I have a little more of this one to play with :)

Cavocorax

Did I get any of this? :O

Yep. This is one of the super small samples Terri got for us to share. About enough for two normal ppl cups

Terri HarpLady

I’m so excited that you 2 are gonna get to hook up!! I want photos!

Comments

Cavocorax

Did I get any of this? :O

Terri HarpLady

I’m so excited that you 2 are gonna get to hook up!! I want photos!

Toronto, ON