i had this today too, and will likely have a few more steepings now that i’m home. I think i prefer the other puerh i had from teavivre this past week, but not by much. this is a really nice mellow, refreshing puerh that i’m glad i have a bit more of!

Nxtdoor

A refreshing pu’erh ?!? Hrm…

Haha I love puerhs, there are a few I’d call refreshing :)

BoxerMama

Totally agree, some I could drink forever.

Terri HarpLady

Yup! Some of them have that minty kind of quality to them.

Holly Faye

I think I got a sample of this with my order… I am really, really intrigued now.

I like the other one I had this week better but this one is lovely. I’m really starting to love my puerhs more and more…which is good cause I have 239847239847238476 samples to get through looks at terri

hahahaha!

Terri HarpLady

wink wink…nudge nudge…Say no more… ;)

Comments

Nxtdoor

A refreshing pu’erh ?!? Hrm…

Haha I love puerhs, there are a few I’d call refreshing :)

BoxerMama

Totally agree, some I could drink forever.

Terri HarpLady

Yup! Some of them have that minty kind of quality to them.

Holly Faye

hahahaha!

Terri HarpLady

wink wink…nudge nudge…Say no more… ;)

Toronto, ON