drank Bailin Gongfu Black Tea by Teavivre

Started the morning with this delicious cup of goodness. This was one of the first teas i tried from teavivre and i still really enjoy it. Not much to say outside of that besides this is a great black that’s not astringent or bitter.

Terri HarpLady

It is! I think I may still have a sample of this around here somewhere. Did we order some?

Fuzzy_Peachkin

You read my mind this morning! This is a good one!

i don’t think we did terri but if you’ve never had it, let me know since i can certainly send you a bit. :)

Terri HarpLady

Oh, I have a sample of it!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Fuzzy_Peachkin

You read my mind this morning! This is a good one!

Terri HarpLady

Oh, I have a sample of it!

Toronto, ON