drank Earl Grey by The Boston Tea Company

teabag sidpdown! no. just no. so while there are few people out there who think that i’m gradually going to cover over to the dark side and find love and happiness in an early grey – this is a tea to remind me of why i hate earl greys lol Thanks for the taste CHAroma! While i dislike this a lot (floral much?!?) i still am happy to cross another one off my list :)

CHAroma

Oops, LOL! Sorry I gave you one that you hate.

Haha no way! It’s good to know where my limits are with EG’s. even if I’d hated every single tea you sent, which I didn’t, it still would be a success to me. I love sharing tea and finding out what I like and don’t like :)

Comments

CHAroma

Oops, LOL! Sorry I gave you one that you hate.

Toronto, ON