drank Lime Jello Salad Green Tea by 52teas

Cold brew of this today for my 52 tea of the day – still trying to manage to get a cup in every day when I can. I need milk from the store so that I can have the last of my caramel pumpkin cheesecake tomorrow. …or Monday. I have another sil cup or so left of this one and its been good to me so no complaints here. I prefer Della Terra’s lime chiffon, but this one is still super tasty :) just not always available. Heh

Fjellrev

Is Lime Chiffon really that good? Because I LOVE this one. The rooibos in LC has been scaring me off.

i can send you a sample. I prefer orange and cream but i do like lime and lemon chiffon – the lime being a wee bit tastier imo.

Fjellrev

Don’t worry about it! I could always get a sample pack next time I order.

Comments

Fjellrev

Fjellrev

Don’t worry about it! I could always get a sample pack next time I order.

Toronto, ON