drank Mandarin White Puerh by Carytown Teas

Oh man. Thank you shmiracles for sending this one along. This is a fantastic little puerh. Another tea that i’ve been siping on this morning as a contrast to the other two darker puerhs i’ve had. The aroma of this one is light and refreshing and totally mandarin. This one tastes like the essences of mandarin – it’s not artificial (which it shouldn’t given it’s just absorbed the oils from the rind) and it’s subtle. I will for sure be exploring more of this type of puerh for when i need something that’s less strong and dark. thank you shmiracles!

Edit: this resteeps quite nicely and even after the 4th or so steep the manadarin was still coming through, though it was becoming a heavier cup of tea

Toronto, ON