drank Lime Jello Salad Green Tea by 52teas

SIPDOWN! (206) Nothing much more to say about this one, besides it was a good run. If i can get through one more tea tonight, i’ve promised myself that i can go snooping through kittenna’s della terra order that is at my house currently and try some of those…yes she’s aware i’m planning on doing this lol

keychange

Suuuuure she is!
Just kidding :D. Glad you’re getting through your stash!

gmathis

Crazy association, but that jello picture reminds me of an odd canned item we saw at the import grocery store today: “Tasty Grass Jelly.” Don’t believe I’m brave enough to try it.

Comments

keychange

Suuuuure she is!
Just kidding :D. Glad you’re getting through your stash!

gmathis