drank Blueberry Creme by Della Terra Teas

Snuck a small cup of this one from kitenna’s tea. The label says creamy blueberry, but I’m going to assume this is just a name changed tea since its looks the same. This one smells amazing…and man is it a creamy blueberry tea. This one makes me wish it was ice cream I was eating. Pretty darn good, though it won’t replace orange cream for me heh

Kittenna

Whaaaaat, same tea?! Gypped. At least I like it.

Kittenna

Actually, I think it doesn’t have the black tea in it, so you may want to move it to Creamy Blue (and by that I mean create a listing for it, haha).

meh. it’s logged and i’m not allowed to drink any more :P

Tea Sipper

I just thought of this blend!

Comments

Kittenna

Whaaaaat, same tea?! Gypped. At least I like it.

meh. it’s logged and i’m not allowed to drink any more :P

Tea Sipper

I just thought of this blend!

Toronto, ON