oh man..possibly the last tea of the evening and another from kittenna. I have a bunch of tea inbound, so i need to make a serious dent in my cupboard but i was damn proud of myself for getting through 15 teas this weekend! I didn’t expect to like this one, as i don’t generally like della terra’s chocolate teas. But this one is pretty decent. I don’t get a lot of the “salted” taste, but then truth be told, salted caramel always tastes like normal caramel to me after 1 sec in my mouth. I kinda of wonder how this would taste as a latte…

Terri HarpLady

I bet it would be tasty as a latte :)

Cavocorax

I’ll be watching for your update as a latte bc this sounded ok.

Kittenna

I’ll try it that way! I doubt she will be able to… they’re just try me sizes and half of it is going to Janelle :)

if they don’t get lost in the abyss that is all your tea in my house cough

Hahahaha, I know what I’m expecting :P

expect the unexpected!

Cavocorax

You could charge us rent /storage in samples? Wait, you already do that!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I bet it would be tasty as a latte :)

Cavocorax

I’ll be watching for your update as a latte bc this sounded ok.

if they don’t get lost in the abyss that is all your tea in my house cough

Hahahaha, I know what I’m expecting :P

expect the unexpected!

Cavocorax

You could charge us rent /storage in samples? Wait, you already do that!

Toronto, ON