drank Dandelion by PureAromaTea

SIPDOWN! (202..not that it means anything since any time i get to 200 more tea just happens to arrive…) I received this as a sample from purearoma with my order – it’s not something i ever would have picked up myself and since terri sent me a bunch of random herbs, she’s totally getting the rest of this hahaha!

Also..though it’s kind of a silly “tea” for it to happen with, this is officially the 1000th tea i’ve tasted since joining steepster! go me!

verdict on this one? It smells awful, but it’s not a terribly “tea.” I’m finding it sort of relaxing and one of those teas i want to add a bit of honey to, in order to bring out the sweetness. nothing i’d ever order on my own, but i don’t hate it.

Terri HarpLady

yay!!! Congrats on 1000!
So…is this dandelion herb or roasted dandelion root? I’m guessing it’s the root. Either way, it’s great for your liver. :)

Indigobloom

1000, nice! congrats

Oh Terri…as if I know the difference lol

PureAromaTea

Congratulations on your 1000th tea! We are glad it was from PureAromaTea.com.

CHAroma

Wow, 1000!!! Huge congratulations! I shall drink a cup of tea in your honor for being awesome. :)

haha thanks CHAroma :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

yay!!! Congrats on 1000!

Indigobloom

1000, nice! congrats

Oh Terri…as if I know the difference lol

PureAromaTea

Congratulations on your 1000th tea! We are glad it was from PureAromaTea.com.

CHAroma