Sip down! Another wonderful sample from Terri! Gradually working through them. I’ve been drinking this one over the course of the later afternoon. Sadly it’s stupid hot in Toronto so my brain has been wandering. I think there are other puerhs that I prefer more than this one, but I don’t dislike this one either. This is one of those puerhs for me that I could drink all the time. It doesn’t feel like I have to pay as much attention to it as others but is still a creamy ish cup of puerh. I can dig it :)

Terri HarpLady

Did I send you some of the Verdant Xingyang golden leaf? THAT’s a tea to really take your time with!

my cupboard says “nope” haha

You asked if you’d sent me any….only way I have any idea is by checking my cupboard… It said nope you didn’t :)

Terri HarpLady

Damn, I thought I sent you that one!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

my cupboard says “nope” haha

Terri HarpLady

Damn, I thought I sent you that one!

Toronto, ON