drank Divine Temptation by Bayswater Tea Co.

mmmmm thank you cavocorax! I quite like this one. It’s creamy and nougaty and over all pretty darn delicious. I’m glad i have enough for a couple of cups of this so i can figure out where this should sit in terms of re-orders/ rotations in my cupboard. mmmm really nice!

Cavocorax

Did I wrap those well enough for you? :)
ALL THE LAYERS!!!

Yep. I lost a little of one of the teas omg sent me though because I expected a bag in the tin foil lol. Haha

OMGsrsly

I’m bad about that one. I made bags out of the tin foil..

lol it’s ok. I just wasn’t expecting it. I did catch most of the team on my lap though..so that’s good :)

OMGsrsly

I finally managed to get little plastic baggies! So next time it will be safer.

Kittenna

Ooh, glad I read this, otherwise I might have lost some Lemon Basil Oolong! Also, the teas are wrapped awesomely, Cavo :D

Comments

Cavocorax

Did I wrap those well enough for you? :)
ALL THE LAYERS!!!

OMGsrsly

I’m bad about that one. I made bags out of the tin foil..

OMGsrsly

I finally managed to get little plastic baggies! So next time it will be safer.

Kittenna