drank Roasted Pumpkin Mate by Fusion Teas

CTTB!

I opted to try this one even though i’m not a fan of yerba mate. Turns out this may be one of the few blends that it actually works for me. This is a really nice pumpkin blend and if you don’t mind yerba mate i can see how this could sky rocket to near the top of pumpkin blends. For me though, the yerba mate makes this less desireable. The spices are really nicely balanced in this though – so i recommend folks give it a shot if they’re looking for a good pumpkin blend. I’ll hold off rating this since i know i don’t like mate but for me this would sit around a 65 – so still decent.

Toronto, ON