Great Canadian Traveling Tea Box

Similar to Dexter, there’s a part of me that wants to pull this out of the teabox, but i will resist so that others can try! This is similar to the buckwheat tea i brought back from china that everyone seems to have enjoyed so far, so yay for that! This really is like drinking cereal from the box. It’s roasty, it’s nutty..it’s delicious! This will likely be something i pick up if i ever get around to placing a harney order…or visiting there :)

Kaylee

Buckwheat tea! I wonder if it would work to toast up some dry buckwheat and use that to brew up some homemade tea?

Dexter

Now that is the best idea I’ve heard all day!!! Kaylee you are a genius. I don’t know if it is going to work, but I am willing to try it, what’s the worst that can happen…. ?

Comments

Kaylee

Dexter