drank Academy Road Rooibos by Cornelia Bean

Great Canadian Traveling Tea Box

Dexter added this from a local tea company and it is YUMMY! Seriously…i just want to take the whole bag. That’s saying a lot too since it has mate in it, which i don’t like. I think this would make one hell of a kickass latte in the winter. It’s a creamy delicious treat. I can smell the almond as i’m drinking this one, but it doesn’t translate into that artificial tasty almond flavouring that i like. Instead it’s closer to a more real almond taste in my opinion. There isn’t enough chocolate on this, but the almond and caramel blend nicely to make a deliciously creamy tasty cup.

that goes amazingly well with the pumpkin spice muffins i just made… MMMMM

Nicole

Pumpkin breads are one of the things to look forward to autumn for!!

Comments

Nicole

Pumpkin breads are one of the things to look forward to autumn for!!

Toronto, ON