drank White Strawberry Sassafras by Tealux

great Canadian travelling tea box

This one smelled too much like rootbeer not to try it. Verdict? This is a pretty decent cup of rootbeer tasting tea. What i’m not really getting, and maybe it’s the sample i pulled out, is the strawberry. Overall not a bad tasting tea but i’m knocking a bit off the rating for not having much in the way of strawberry.

Dexter3657

I love how we all experience teas differently. I thought this had lots of strawberry. :))

haha yeah

Comments

Dexter3657

haha yeah