drank Orchard Spice by Verdant Tea

SIPDOWN! I’m working on putting a box together for a tea friend down under, so I’ve been saving my verdant samples to keep them fresh as long as possible. Today i’m starting to put the box together so i can finally work on these samples – saving the other half for the tea swap! The instructions call for a tablespon per 8oz so i took lot less and steeped it in less water as well.

I want to try this again at a later date as i think this will be a nice fall tea. There’s a hint of spice in this one that is comforting this cooler morning. I’m not picking up the white tea notes, but i generally have trouble with those. I’m going to hold off rating this for when i get a chance to try a bit more, but this is for sure a tea i’d try again from verdant!

keychange

Just ordered this from verdant and am pretty excited!

Cavocorax

I wanted to grab a sample of this with my last order, but had to restrain myself. It sounds good.

it’s nice…the cinnamon notes are lovely

OMGsrsly

I can hardly wait till I get mine. :) So many blends to try…

Comments

keychange

Just ordered this from verdant and am pretty excited!

Cavocorax

it’s nice…the cinnamon notes are lovely

OMGsrsly

I can hardly wait till I get mine. :) So many blends to try…

Toronto, ON