ooooeee! man this is a tasty, tasty cup of tea this morning on a VERY rainy saturday. I have a bunch of things i’m trying to accomplish today in the real world so that I can check out the moon cake tasting at tao leaf tea today.

This is a juicy, delicious tea that i’m am likely going to be ordering more of this weekend. I have a couple more to try from taiwan tea crafts and then let the orders begin!

Edit: really enjoying the resteeps of this one too, though they take on a darker vibe….as the juiciness fades to the back. Still delicious though.

Indigobloom

see you there!! :P

Nxtdoor

Omg, there’s a moon cake tasting today? Too bad I didn’t know about it. Dayum!

Terri HarpLady

I’m jealous! I wanna go!
I did a sipdown on this tea a few days ago, just never got around to posting it. I think my most favorite of the TTC teas was Assam 154 (or one of the assams, anyway, LOL). But they were all tasty!

Nxtdoor – doh. Next time i’ll make sure to poke you and let you know. I sort of decided last minute to go.

Comments

Indigobloom

see you there!! :P

Nxtdoor

Omg, there’s a moon cake tasting today? Too bad I didn’t know about it. Dayum!

Terri HarpLady