sample sipdown! grrrr terri!

This one is a teabag i’ve been wanting to try for a while now because so many people on steepster seem to be drinking it. This isn’t too bad, though i can see it being a little more creamy and delicious like with a big of milk. Though i’m too lazy to add some tonight haha. There’s a good amount of ginger and spice in this one, and as far as teabags go, not too bad.

Cavocorax

It’s a nice cheap alternative to some of those gingerbread teas out there. I double-bag it and add milk. :P

Comments

Cavocorax

Toronto, ON