drank Sweet Cinnamon Puerh by Verdant Tea

Sample sipdown….here’s hoping i can get like 20 done today haha.

This has been an enjoyable cup to drink this morning, but nothing that I feel the need to keep in my cupboard permanently. The cinnamon blends really nicely with the mint but the mint doesn’t overpower. It hangs out in the background adding a bit of depth to the blend. I wish the puerh was a little more present but over all this wasn’t a bad little experience. I’ll stick to sichuan caravan and Laoshan chai though as blends from verdant for now heh

Amariel

When you do so many sip downs, do you use a steeper of sorts or make your own baggies?

Brew baskets. Always. Regardless. I have 4? Finums, usually two the go at all times

Cavocorax

Wow. That’s crazy! I just have the one, but I wash it out like crazy all the time!

LOL, I have 2 finums, & a variety of other crappy baskets

don’t ask how many Kittenna has hahaha

Cavo – Upton had a great sale on them so i picked up extra. It means i can always have 2 cups of tea on the go @ home it also saves me time in the morning when i’m brewing tea for two travel mugs.
2 meds, 2 larges haha

Cavocorax

Hahah. Well I don’t have room for that in my new kitchen! :P But I use the brew baskets for my timolino as well if I’m making tea to go. So I can make 3 teas at a time then.

Terri HarpLady

I’ve been thinking I should get both of my sons their own finnum for the Holidaze this year. That way my baskets don’t get contaminated with the flavors of their teas.

I have separate brewbaskets for that reason too terri…one for straight teas and one for flavoured. At least as far as my travel mugs go :) blue for flavoured, black for black haha

OMGsrsly

I have a steeper, 3 baskets, and 2 small tea pots. Right now I have a basket and a tea pot in the fridge for second steeps!

omg…oh yeah. I have uh cold brewing thingies too lol

Terri HarpLady

Yup…I also have 4 teapots, each with their own basket, I didn’t count those, LOL

Comments

Amariel

LOL, I have 2 finums, & a variety of other crappy baskets