Figured i needed a good solid puerh to take a break from some of the other flavoured teas i’ve been drinking today. I thought today might be about getting rid of some of the samples that terri sent my way, but instead i find i’m using today as more of a purge this morning. Going back to the older teas in my cupboard or teas that i haven’t tried yet to see if i want to keep them around or just simply get rid of them.

This isn’t a sipdown and i’ll be drinking this for most of the morning. I’ve been hoarding this one as bakc in the day before i even got into puerh i bought samples of all of verdants offering just so that I could see if when i finally got in to puerh, i could pick up on the notes that have on their website.

So far this one is really easing me into my day, though i’ve been up for a while now. Looking forward to seeing how other steeps go, so there will be more on this one later.

Toronto, ON