sipdown! I tucked this into my travel mug today because it was very nearly a sipdown AND i wanted something lighter and refreshing today. Lighter while still clearly being a black tea. I have enough left for a cup, but i’m choosing to pass that on to a random tea swapping friend to share the Taiwan Tea Crafts love. :) This has been a delicious time drinking this one and #154…so not sure which i love more :)

TastyBrew

I haven’t had any of their teas. Are they worth trying out?

Yes. But I can send you a sample of 1-2 to try! I’ll put them in the box before I send it this weekend.

Sweet! Thanks!!!

Terri HarpLady

They are very nice. I’m also really on the fence about 147 & 154…I feel that if we really place that order (lol) I want both.

Comments

TastyBrew

I haven’t had any of their teas. Are they worth trying out?

Sweet! Thanks!!!