GAME ON!

Here we go Terri….first cup of the morning and I KNOW you’re probably still sleeping. This is a sample sipdownfrom Kittenna who was awesome enough to bring it to me since she knows I’m a fan of black straight teas. I haven’t had many Damn fine teas, but those that I have have had a taste that I can get behind. Teas one is no exception. It is not a knock your socks off sort of tea, but it IS a great morning tea. There is a smooth creaminess to this tea, while still being obviously black. It’s not overly bold, rather this is like a more mellow cousin. :) a really nice blend – I’m sure I’ll be up for trying more of get he I limited editions when they come out!

Terri HarpLady

Game on!!
I knew you’d get a head start, kind of like the tortoise & the hare. Run while you can, my little bunny! ;)

haha i’ll run out of steam eventually.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Game on!!

haha i’ll run out of steam eventually.

Toronto, ON