sipdown! I’m pretty happy about this one, not because i don’t really like this tea, but because the teabox is on it’s second around with me and i have just finally finished the all the teas that arrived the first time it came to me. I’m not sure i can keep up the pace going forward, but i do like being able to not have things in my cupboard for eons.

This has a bit of astringency to it, but not overly so. It’s somewhere in between a malty tea and a sweet tea…a very mellow tea.

Thanks again TB!

(257…how does my dust taste so far terri? lol)

Terri HarpLady

You’re already down to 257? LOL, I guess I’d better get serious. Just don’t forget my ‘tortoise & the hare’ analagy…
Go ahead….take a nap…lol

haha i probably will…have some running around to do tonight now that work is finally over..

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Go ahead….take a nap…lol