sipdown! I needed something without caffeine just to change things up a bit. While this isn’t a bad fruity tea, it’s more a generic fruity like all those other fruity teas with hibiscus in it sort of fruity tea. sense make? :) It’s not a bad tea, but it’s not really a pomegranate tea. Oh well, still decent!

Terri HarpLady

I kept the rest of that from the HHTTB. Somewhere in my mind I thought this would make a coldbrew, mixed with some other flavors. I haven’t done anything with it yet, of course!

i think it would make a good cold brew….speaking of which, i totally put my sichuan caravan in cold water once i couldn’t drink anymore hot haha

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON