This is my last backlog from ysterday – which means i officially ended my evening with 250 teas. What i love most about our little contest is that we’re both going to be rewarded with smaller cupboards at the end of it haha

This tea was a pretty big disappointment (sent to me via terri). No pear, very little caramel, nice base? i guess. sigh

Terri HarpLady

That was one of the teas from the HHTTB. I somehow though it would be amazing, & was sorely disappointed as well.

go back to bed! lol and yeah.. booo on tea that isn’t yummy

Terri HarpLady

I’d be glad to go back to sleep, but I have a wedding to play this afternoon, so it’s time to get moving! :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

go back to bed! lol and yeah.. booo on tea that isn’t yummy