drank Earl Grey Cream by Georgia Tea Company

sipdown! another sample from terri. When i brewed this one up, i didn’t realise it had coconut in it. I’m not so much a fan of coconut, with a few exceptions. the result for me? a tea that really doesn’t taste like any other earl grey creams that i’ve tried (keep in mind they’re not my favourite blend of tea) and an overall not so pleasant experience. It’s not quite a “let me spit this out please” but i, who is not an earl grey lover, would rather drink any of the others i’ve tried previously than drink this one again. Plus the oily film makes me not love it anymore.

Toronto, ON