drank Botswana Honeybush by Bayswater Tea Co.

SIPDOWN! I figured i might as well end my sipdowns for the evening with this one, since it marks my 2600th note since i joined steepster 14 months ago. In that time i’ve met some fabulous people and tried 1118 teas…if steepster is to be believed lol.

This one is interesting but not a repurchase for me. i like the sandalwood addition. thanks for sharing this with me cavo!

Terri HarpLady

Calling it quits for the night, eh?
LOL, my odds of catching up are pretty narrow at this point, but I do have until midnight! mwahahaha

Ysaurella

congrats on the 2600th notes…serial drinker
You forgot to say how many teas you bought since you joined Steeper…I am afraid to count for myself !

Terri HarpLady

OMG, right Ysaurella! I know we’ve all become compulsive tea buyers since we joined this place! There are just too many teas!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Calling it quits for the night, eh?

Ysaurella