drank Peppermint Patty by Butiki Teas

Having a cup of this tonight… i’ve been up since stupid o’clock having not slept well for the past few nights because my other half is sick and i’m fighting it. I should likely STOP drinking tea but it just seems soooo early lol. At least i’m trying to stick to caffeine free options just in case. I will have to reorder this one soon enough as well since i’m nearly out.

Terri HarpLady

LOL, I though you said you were calling it quits for the night?
I think you were trying to fool me! LOL

naw these aren’t sipdowns silly… just good tea i want :)

I understand!
All I really want to do tomorrow is drink something I know & love: Zhu Rong, Laoshan Black, or some other awesome tea that I can just savor without having to worry about my count, LOL.

yep…though i’ll still likely try to do my one sipdown a day and/or drink up some of my 52 teas…that operation is still in effect lol. Hoping i can get to 200 by the end of next weekend…which would leave 5 weeks to get as close to 150 as possible, which is TOTALLY doable if my swaps don’t send me oodles of tea, the BBB Box doesn’t make it back here and i actually manage NOT to place any more orders for all of october…

Terri HarpLady

It will take all of my strength to not place any orders, but I’m gonna try to stay ‘clean’.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

LOL, I though you said you were calling it quits for the night?
I think you were trying to fool me! LOL

naw these aren’t sipdowns silly… just good tea i want :)

I understand!