drank Walter Bishop Honeybush by 52teas

i said quits on sipdowns terri! not tea drinking!

yeah…i REALLY decided i wanted this one. and then…because i always realise half way through my cup that i want to try this as a latte…i finally remembered before brewing the tea. So i’m having this, as a latte, and it is deeeelicious! I will be really sad when this one is finally gone because it’s exactly what i want in a strawberry honeybush tea. Frank’s other strawberry pie tea was good…but after this one came out, it’s my new favourite since it doesn’t have the cinnamon factor :) As a latte this is pretty darn close to being a strawberry milkshake..and that? that makes me super happy!

LiberTEAS

It would also make Walter Bishop happy!

Terri HarpLady

Wow! That sounds awesome!

QueenOfTarts

I’m sad I missed this one.. It sounds so tasty!

yyz

let’s start a campaign to get it re-blended!

Comments

LiberTEAS

It would also make Walter Bishop happy!

Terri HarpLady

Wow! That sounds awesome!

QueenOfTarts

I’m sad I missed this one.. It sounds so tasty!

yyz

let’s start a campaign to get it re-blended!

Toronto, ON