I bought this as a sample from tao because my tea sister likes puerh and she likes ginger but she doesn’t usually like flavoured puerh (except sichuan caravan that needs to COME BACK NAAAO). So i figured maybe this would be one that she might enjoy.

As for me? I like this a bunch. It’s not drop everything omg this is the best damn tea ever, but it’s a little ginger-spicy and the base doesn’t get lost. I haven’t yet tried the samples of straight puerhs from tao but so far, these seem like good solid teas. I’m going to enjoy getting through more of these over the weekend (need to get to 200 after all…)

Terri HarpLady

Yay! Yes, I love ginger! Remind me next time we’re chatting on FB, & I’ll tell you about my secret formula idea, LOL.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON