drank Strawberry Oolong Tea by Teavivre

sipdown! (226) I’m still aiming to get to 200 by the end of the weekend…i have a bunch of smaller samples that i’ll be able to drink. In the meantime, i’m also trying to get a few in, here and there during the week.

Most of you know that i am not a fan of oolongs. Kittenna ordered this with our joint order a while back and i nearly opted to try it as well…but i held off. When this showed up in the canadian travelling tea box, i figured it was meant to be. this is actually pretty tasty. I’d never want it as a permanent fixture in my cupboard but i would keep a small amount of this on hand for any time that i wanted a lighter tasting delicious oolong. It’s got a really nice sweet strawberry flavour, without that distinctive oolong taste i’m not a fan of.

Toronto, ON