drank Vanilla Bean Black Tea by sTEAp Shoppe

Very nearly a sipdown with this one. I have just a little left to do a taste comparison with 2 other vanilla blacks in my cupboard, possibly tomorrow. This was my morning tea. I’ve been trying to do myself a favour and make my travel mug teas and then make another cup of tea that i have to sit and drink at the table while not doing anything else, before i leave for work. Why? Because my days have been super long, and doing this guarantees that i take 5-20 mins every day for myself. to sit. to drink. to relax.

This tea is pretty average, but decent enough. I think after a full 2 oz of it, i’m about done with it, though i would possibly order it again in future on a rotational basis. it’s not astringent and the flavour is nice enough.