sipdown! the last little bit of this will go in a box somewhere for someone to try, just so that this is shared with more people. I have really enjoyed my first samples from TTC and i’m excited that my second order is on it’s way so that i can share more with friends :) This one is included again in that second order since i am a fan!

(222…and while i hoped to get down to 200 this weekend, not sure that will happen with my swap from dinosara that arrived…but i can still try!)

Dexter

Interesting, I was drinking Red Jade by Tealux today. Need to add this to my list. Don’t need more tea yet, can’t order more tea yet..

hmmm might need to do a comparison lol

Terri HarpLady

I think I’ve only donned maybe sipdown all week, with boxes arriving in the next week or 2, I’ll probably be back up to 300 in no time!

i’m trying to get at least one sipdown a day…so that i make progress all week so i can go crazy on the weekend!

Comments

Dexter

hmmm might need to do a comparison lol