drank With Open Eyes by Butiki Teas

had a cup of this tonight while watching walking dead. I loev the strawberry flavour with the base of this one. Much less “toffee” flavour than the first time i had this but still a delicious blend! One of the few green blends that i quite like.

Cavocorax

Have you guys read the comics at all? Or do you just watch the show?

Terri HarpLady

I’ve never read the comics, I’ve only watched the show.

Ian has read the comics….it’s on my list of things to do :)

Cavocorax

:P I’m sure you’ll enjoy them. I was just asking because I’m curious to see how others who’ve read the comics enjoy the show. I hate being one of those the-books-are-always-better people, but that’s how I am with this series. /0\

It diverges quite dramatically, and while I can see how people like that story, I prefer the comic one as I’ve invested so much into it. :P

Comments

Cavocorax

Have you guys read the comics at all? Or do you just watch the show?

Terri HarpLady

I’ve never read the comics, I’ve only watched the show.

Ian has read the comics….it’s on my list of things to do :)

Toronto, ON