drank The Revolutionary by Java Tea Co

I think perhaps, these Java Tea Co. teas are just not the tea for me. It’s not to much the tasting like coffee, since i do love a good coffee, but i just don’t like the way the flavours mesh together. Tastybrew sent this one my way, and while i don’t hate it, i don’t like it much and i’m trying not to keep teas around that i don’t like. So this is getting tossed in the swap box in case any of the girls here want to try it out. Maybe they’ll find a happy place with this one. Thanks though tastybrew! glad i got the chance to try all of these :)