last tea of the evening and it’s a sipdown! Thus bringing my total at the end of the weekend to 220. 70 teas to drink up between now and black friday, ignoring the few swaps/samples that are on their way to me. 70 teas in 52 days. I can totally do this! While this tea is ok, it’s likely not a repurchase for me unless i need something to up my cart to free shipping or something. At the end of the day it’s really just a rooibosy ginger blend, and it’s less delicious than the blend from tao leaf tea that i like :) Thanks though Kaylee for sharing this one with me!

Toronto, ON