YUM! thank you Little Red Cup for this generous sample! This was the tea to kick off my morning at work and man it did the trick. As with all keemuns, i added a splash of maple syrup and it was so very delicious with this tea. It’s a little smokier than some keemuns that i’ve had but since i’m ok with smokey, i was ok with this tea! YUM!that’s about all i remember from this morning. deliciously smokey and yummy and yay!

Terri HarpLady

I still haven’t tried this one yet, Ikeep getting side tracked, speaking of which my TTC order arrived today! Yay!

Jealous! Maybe that’s what’s t the post office waiting for me…..maybe

Terri HarpLady

That’s what I’m thinking, it’s your box!
So…I’m starting a new collection of teas for you, lol..which I’ll probably piggyback into the BBBB, but it won’t be huge, I promise, just anything I’ve ordered that you don’t have.
Gotta share the love! :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Jealous! Maybe that’s what’s t the post office waiting for me…..maybe

Terri HarpLady

That’s what I’m thinking, it’s your box!
Gotta share the love! :)