drank Kathryne Kenyan Earl Grey by Justea

sipdown. nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. I could tell this wouldn’t be a tea for me as soon as i cut into the package. but i tried. and no. the rest is going in a box for terri. and tony. ’cause this is a tea for him….not me. but if you love earl greys…IGNORE MY REVIEW! since i suspect that many a fan of the EG would like this.

(221)

Indigobloom

no offense to any EG lovers out there, but the only good thing about it is Patrick Stewart.

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

I am in the middle ground of EG, there are some that I LOVE and some that I really think made a mistake somewhere. I am glad I was not the only one who thought this tea was not for me, I felt kinda bad.

Comments

Indigobloom

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson