thank you Dexter3657 (and possibly nxtdoor?) I haven’t had the time to add all the lovely teas dexter sent me in our swap but i figured if i tried a couple i could start getting them into my cupboard.

This is a pretty decent caramel rooibos. I don’t mind rooibos, so for me, i can get behind this one. It’s a bit less “full” than i’d like but overall, this is for sure one that can hang out in my cupboard! It’ll be nice when i can finally place an order myself with nmt co.

Nxtdoor

Nope, I didn’t send this directly to you. By proxy for sure, because I had some sent to Dexter. :)

that’s what i meant… heh sorry to confuse. dexter sent it to me but i saw that you had sent it to her! haha

Dexter

Maybe we should just all move in together and dump all our teas in one pile…..

Comments

Nxtdoor

Dexter

Maybe we should just all move in together and dump all our teas in one pile…..

Toronto, ON