drank Tourbillon by Dammann Freres

dinaosaaaaaaraaaaa….this one is weird. lol i would never have expected it to taste like this, given the description. First off, opening the package i was immediately scared because it smells overwhelmingly floral. like the kind of floral that makes me want to spit teas out.
However…i endured! The taste of this one is weird to me. I don’t really get toffee or bicuits or orange blossom. instead it’s this strange floral yet not floral, sweetish sort of indescribable brew. I don’t hate it…but it’s weird. lol

appreciate the share dinosara!

Dinosara

Yes, I agree. I don’t know what to make of this either. It’s definitely one of the few DF teas I’ve tried that hasn’t really suited my tastebuds.

Comments

Dinosara

Toronto, ON