drank Sweet Potato Pie by The TeaCupany

woot! another tea from dexter and one of the ones i was most wary about, though less so once i read her review. I am one of those sweet potato haters. I think it’s because they’re “sweet” lol However this tea is really nice! It reminds me of the sort of pumpkin spice theme that happens around this time, but it’s not pumpkin, it’s more sweet potato. The base is still present, and the flavours blend together really well. I couldn’t drink this all the time, but this is quite good. Makes me wonder how it would fare as a latte! Thanks for sharing dexter!

Toronto, ON