drank Choconut Mate by The TeaCupany

not a fan of this one, which is a little sad because i had high hopes for this one. Thanks for sending it my way though dexter! All i could taste in this was the mate, which i don’t love, but i keep trying to enjoy. I will hold off rating this one in case it’s just a matter of not hitting the sweet spot this time around. thanks dexter!

Dexter

LOL it’s funny how the taste we don’t like is usually ALL we can taste. I personally LOVED this and thought the mate was almost too hidden.

haha

Comments

Dexter

haha