drank Goût Russe Douchka by Dammann Freres

So… after much ado about nothing, I am decupboarding this tea. I had it again today and i find that it’s just not enjoyable for me, though i know a number steepster folks out there that i’ve swapped with have really enjoyed this. SO, for those that I’ve swapped with before, if this is of interest to you, send me a pm. I’m happy to send it off to a home that will enjoy it more than i do :)

CrowKettle

Extremely tempting.

Terri HarpLady

I probably need to decupboard a few things…

Terri – it’s the long weekend so that means i’m going to take a hard look at my cupboard tomorrow while ian is at work. I’m tired of hoarding things that i don’t love..so there are a few that will come out and make way for swaps or something.

Sounds like a good plan. Maybe I’ll try to do that on monday

Comments

CrowKettle

Extremely tempting.

Terri HarpLady

I probably need to decupboard a few things…

Sounds like a good plan. Maybe I’ll try to do that on monday