drank Figue Fraîche by Dammann Freres

Sipdown! This is another tea from the lovely dinosara and man…this is delicious! I really am loving this one – i wish i had a bit more to send to gracebtlb as it might just fill the figgy void i know she has. This is a medium bodied tea, that tastes just like black figs to me. It’s like a fruit garden and reminds me of biting into a fresh fig. I love it! thanks dinosara!

Dinosara

Mm, yes I love this one! Perfect fig.

ifjuly

Oh man, that sounds wonderful. I love figs and would kill for a good fresh fig-tasting tea as I can’t get fresh figs too often here. Yum.

Terri HarpLady

ooohhh, this sounds very interesting!

Comments

Dinosara

Mm, yes I love this one! Perfect fig.

ifjuly

Terri HarpLady

ooohhh, this sounds very interesting!

Toronto, ON