drank Caramele by Lupicia

sipdown!(189) and that’s my one for the day since i don’t forsee any others today. I’m trying to get my 1 every day and use my other tea to try the teas that are in my cupboard that i haven’t yet tried, or that are in quantities that will take 2-3 cups. I had this one tonight while doing dishes as a latte. i think this is where the tea really shines. it’s caramel and sweet and delicious. I much preferred the latte versus the regular brew. I’d pick this up again :)

TheTeaFairy

189??? Wow, you’ve been working hard girl and i’ve been missing a lot here, congrats!

Terri HarpLady

189? I’m proud of you! I’m still trying to get down to 200.

Thanks guys! Working hard , trying to stay on of pop of my one a day at the least…

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Terri HarpLady

189? I’m proud of you! I’m still trying to get down to 200.

Toronto, ON