sipdown! So only on the first steep at the moment but this is not the puerh for me if that’s a sign of things. I’m going to go through a few more steepings to make sure it’s not the taste in my mouth from my previous tea throwing things off and to see if later steeps are more enjoyable. Initial impressions are that this is too mushroomy/wet sloppy ground for me. But i’ll get back to you on that lol

Edit: Additional steepings make this a much more enjoyable puerh than i originally thought. However, it’s still not something i’d want to keep around. I much prefer some of the others that i’ve had through mandala as they’re great from start to finish. Thanks for sharing this with me terri!

Toronto, ON